Our hope is that CaRISMA will lead to better pain care for people with Sickle Cell Disease (SCD). The goal of the CaRISMA study is to identify treatments that do not rely only on opioids/narcotics or other medications.
In this study, participants will use their smartphone to answer questionnaires and interact with a mobile application.
This study is funded by the Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) in partnership with our community and academic organizations.
- 1212 Foundation, Inc
- Advancing Sickle Cell Advocacy Project, Inc. (A.S.A.P.)
- As One Foundation
- Axis Advocacy
- Bold Lips For Sickle Cell
- Breaking the Ssickle Cell Cycle Foundation, Inc.
- Carol's Promise Sickle Cell Foundation
- Cayenne Wellness Center
- DreamSickle Kids Foundation
- Mississippi Sickle Cell Foundation
- My Sickle Family Foundation
- Sickle Cell 101
- Sickle Cell Anemia Awareness
- Sickle Cell Association of Ontario
- Sickle Cell Association of Texas - Marc Thomas Foundation
- Sickle Cell Community Consortium
- Sickle Cell Disease Association of America (MI Chapter)
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Alberta
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Minnesota
- Sickle Cell Thalassemia Patients Network
- Sickle Cell Warriors, Inc.
- Sickle International Family Coalition, Inc.
- Supporters of Families with Sickle Cell Disease
- The B Strong Group
- The Children's Sickle Cell Foundation, Inc.
- The Martin Center Sickle Cell Initiative
- The Red Chair Project
- The Sickle Cell Foundation of Tennessee
- Totally Healed Network
Before we tell you more, we would like to ask you a few questions.